Thursday, November 25, 2010

Next episode

Hello God, its me, Jane.

I've been home now a good 2 months... almost 3. New adventure has already been planned, STAT! I have been sorely tempted to ditch this though and travel with my friend to Malaysia for the Christmas holidays to visit her family (god wouldn't they love me to drop in on them too?).

Wish I could, but unlikely as I've just started a new job as a textile designer for a fashion manufacturing company. Want to keep them happy as I'm actually enjoying the job. Surprise!

But back to the new plan - 2011: South East Asia: Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos. Probably Sometime between August-October. Already got some great recruits on board, I'm loving the idea to get a group of people together and make a great unofficial tour of such a beautiful landscape. Maybe hire bikes!! (shh, don't tell mum but I'd love to ride a moped around there a la Top Gear). I am dreaming of sailing between the tiny islands of Halong Bay.... arrrghhhh!! There is so much to see and so little time......

No comments:

Post a Comment