Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting shiny pink suits

Not quite.


Hoi An is a hub of tailors and cobblers and enough to drive any normal woman crazy. I am no exception!

It's hit and miss. I ordered 3 dresses, a jacket and a playsuit and so far have fitted 2 dresses and the suit... They're ok. I'm not holding my breath... They're no stunning shiny pink suits a la top gear.

I also ordered 3 pairs of shoes and a bag... Yet to be seen...so stay tuned.


This is my friend, Heart Crusher. She eats men's hearts for breakfast. We took cyclos yesterday and we looked like giant babies being pushed in prams.

I also rode around on a motorbike a few times, tres daring!


Hoi An by the river


Heart Crusher & I before going out


Heart Crusher and another travel buddy, Number Cruncher. Number Cruncher is hilarious, she plays along with the locals in a cheeky way, she even bartered her vietnamese cone hat back to a local bahaha.






Number Cruncher, Heart Crusher and teacher #1, teacher #2 not pictured.



No comments:

Post a Comment