Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't count your cars before they sell...

I pretty much resigned to the fact my car wouldn't sell before I left. I went in warned its a tough time to sell a second hand car right now but I didn't know how tough. At least I got the thrill of being an attempted scam-ee.

So I get a call the other night about the car, not unusual, I've had a few inquiries resulting in NOTHING and I'm sure this will be much the same... this guy wants to see my car NOW (its 7pm, and also "dark" outside) and is willing to give me cash in hand on the spot. He is also pretty aggressive and what I like to call "scary wog" sounding (hey I never claimed to be politically correct). Now ain't a good time for me, I say, how about in the daylight? I WILL CALL TOMORROW he says AND IF I LIKE IT I WILL GIVE YOU THE CASH ON THE SPOT.... ok, point taken.

I'm sure if this one goes ahead, I'll be contacted by the police in regards to the silver magna used as the get-away vehicle during a robbery in Punchbowl.

1 comment:

  1. And... what happened? You can't leave us hanging here.

    ReplyDelete