Sunday, May 9, 2010

That fucking car... an update - BY POPULAR DEMAND (ie 1 request)

This should just become a blog about trying to sell my car and not my travels, as the topic seems to be dominating the page lately.

Anywho - the latest update in the saga that is my pariah of a car.... there is no update. Scary Wog was all talk and no action, much like all the men I encounter and I never heard from him again. He must be reading this - hey Akbar, how'd the driveby go in the cheaper corolla?

But I'm also informed by the Don that I should replace my hubcaps, renew my rego and give my car a good clean. Again. Why don't I just get my "spare" thousand dollars in coin and roll them one by one into the gutter?

Then again, if that little punk on the scooter with the shitty 2 stroke motor does not stop riding back and forth outside the window right now, it may make new hubcaps worth it after I make a dick sandwich of him with the fence and my magna.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it sells Saturday. Do you trust Pete to handle the transaction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not. I'm sure he'll swindle me. He's the one who thinks I should pour all this money into it just before I leave. I think he's pulling a shifty on me to cover the debt on his cat collector ornaments obsession.

    ReplyDelete