Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paris - a hipstamatic view #2

I'm having a lot of fun playing with different combinations of "lenses", "flashes" and "film" on my simulated-Lomo program on my phone, much to everyone elses annoyance.


Too pretty to eat.


Mr & Mrs Jones



St Paul metro, Marais


Pretty but I am really getting over churches.





Can't remember what this was, something old probably


I LOVE the art noveau metro signs and ornate wrought iron fencing that is above many station entrances.





Pere Lachaise cemetery


Having photo fun at Notre Dame











Idiots


More idiots


Luxembourg gardens.... The most beautiful park I have been to...



1 comment:

  1. I think you would've liked my favourite place in my hometown, the Herrenhäuser Gärten. There's also the Nikki grotto. You have to come back, the Nanas are waiting.

    ReplyDelete