Monday, June 14, 2010

sLOVEnia

Sister Cake and I had the best 2 days chillaxing at Lake Bled in Slovenia, adding itself to one of my favourite places. It was so beautiful I could've wept (but I didn't, I scoffed Bled cake instead.... nomnomnom). My visual mediocrity does not do any justice as usual...

I think I am evolving and becoming more of an outdoor person ("oh the horror!!!!" *in Brando-apocolypse voice*) and I went on long walks, rafting (the rapids were crystal clear blue-green!!!), swimming in the lake and what I do best, lolling (meaning lying around, doing nothing, not laughing out loud, but I am good at that too).



I was captivated by the amount of swans we saw!!! And baby swanlings (I made that word up). I saw a swan attack a guy who got too close to her swanlings, it was great.







3 comments:

  1. oh it's so lovely! i see it's so grassy - i know you don't like the sand too much. and i'm so happy you are enjoying the outdoors more, i swear traveling does it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great footos but I think they're missing some titles, so I've written some for you.


    1) Now My Feet Will Touch The Ground
    2) Amongst my Swan
    3) Little Canoe
    4) Bled on the Tracks

    Keep it up hipsterstatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crudd your puns will never cease, but thats what we love

    ReplyDelete