Saturday, July 24, 2010

I heart España part 2: Tarifa plus Gibraltar bonus hour

It seems each new place I visit on my trek, I enjoy more than the last.... Am currently in Tarifa which is on the southern coast of Spain with a beach not disimilar to any you'd find in Australia. The weather has been absolutely perfect for swimming! And i can see Morocco from here:





I love the cracking fading apartments of the old town:























The local library:











A typical looking home entrance:

















Who is this Hermanos?





Oh and I went to Gibraltar today, it's like wee Britain, they serve pints and fish and chips. You have to cross an airstrip and show your passport to get there:





The famous rock of Gibraltar. Quite big really.

Location:Calle de San José,Tarifa,Spain

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photos c!!!! I want to be there right this very moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love laura who thinks we should move there

    ReplyDelete
  3. the architecture of tarifa reminds me of here and of much of mexico, especially the larger cities. which i suppose totally makes sense.

    ReplyDelete