Saturday, July 24, 2010

I heart España

Since leaving yuck Madrid, I've been having the most amazing time in Spain... It's unlike any other European country I've been to yet and it's amazing. The colours, the architectural design and culture are vibrant, I love it here!!!!!! As usual no way are my photos going to do any justice...

A mosque/cathedral in cordoba.... They kept changing it's purpose depending on whether the Moors (the moops!) or Christians were in charge:












Cutsie apartment in Seville:



The largest gothic cathedral in the world, saint someone. Don't know, didn't go in, am really f^#*ing over cathedrals. I can imagine what it's like in my mind and it looks like 99% similar to the 1000 others I've been to:





Costa dela España pavillion built for the world fair in 1929 but it never happened due to the stock market crash:






No comments:

Post a Comment