Monday, August 16, 2010

Mini white whine redux plus more Marrakech

Right now I'm at Luton waiting for my connecting flight to Dublin, hating on smarmy, whingy Brits echoing in ears - possibly the most whiney accent of all time. It just takes me back to early episodes of The Bill, when they had to bust in on the Jasmin Allen housing commission flats like, every episode...

Having said that I quite like the sound of the Irish accent! Or Scottish. Esp when David Tennant speaks in his native tongue...hello, doctor! Anywho....
To kill time - so many pictures of Marrakech, so little time!

The Qu'uranic school/Medrasa in Marrakech:






The museum of Marrakech:


The amazing souqs!!! I spent hours looking through these and didn't even cover half!!

















Attack of the henna ladies! (nb I probably could've done better with a texta using my left hand but hey, when in Marrakech!)


The heart of Marrakech - Jema El Fna to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment