Sunday, August 1, 2010

Visual mediocrity at it's finest in Valencia

The jaw-droppingly magnificent "Ciudad de las artesian y las ciencias" aka arts & science complex in Valencia - this is a true visual mediocrity feast as I cannot describe how big or fantastic these buildings are with my photos. Must be seen to be believed and appreciated! And no, you can't swim there. Bummer.

This tall thing is meant to look like a sail:






I did a true fb style self portrait here & the following conversation took place:
Dirty Sanchez* - Do you want me to take that photo for you?
Me - No
Dirty Sanchez - Why not?
Me - I don't want you to touch my stuff






The Heaven's Gate cult space ship, waiting to take it's people home:



*Dirty Sanchez - person I was with, last name Sanchez. Surprisingly, I only called him that in my mind. I must be getting soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment